Updated: May 2017
1) We currently accept international interns to support us with the Education Pour Tous project!
You will be working with the SADIL – TOGO responsible on the coaching of students in the Education Pour Tous project. This means you will have to visit local communities and schools to gather information regarding their progress. In addition, you are responsible for communicating the progress of students to the international sponsors, using the SADIL – TOGO communication templates. Working with the children and visiting local communities will give you the opportunity to see and learn more about Togolese culture.
2) We are also accepting applications for the position of Communications Intern.
The intern will provide communications support to the SADIL-TOGO team, and in return will have the opportunity to gain invaluable experience in the domain of international development.
- Manage SADIL - TOGO social media accounts and website
- Manage and write articles for the SADIL - TOGO blog
- Produce SADIL - TOGO newsletter
- Communicate with donors and partners
- Develop/implement awareness campaigns on development-related issues.
3) We are also interested in any other interns who thinks they could make an impact at SADIL - TOGO
If you want to intern in the fields of project development, human resources, health, or education, please send us your application detailing what you could do to help us! We can work together on shaping your internship description.